how the pussy should be eaten:
- like it’ll pay off all their student loans.
- like the key to happiness is buried in there.
- like they’ll be granted a tax free life.
- like they heard the fountain of youth was in there.
- like it’ll grant you three wishes for whatever you heart desires.
- like its the last supper and you trying to be the 13th disciple.
ITS NOT SEWING SUPPLIES!
My question is how does every single person identify with this, is it like a secret rule to use those for sewing supplies?
Everybody gets these cookie tins for their gran for Christmas, and they all save them to store their embroidery floss. This has been going on for over 100 years, so it’s become part of our cultural memory. The desire for the lovely, crisp cookie being met with the bitter disappointment of skeins of DMC and a half-finished pillow case.
This year’s Longitude Prize is focused on the growing problem of antibiotic resistant bacteria. They’ve put together a nice image, shown here, which showcases what they term ‘the ten most dangerous antibiotic resistant bacteria’. You can read more detail on each of them here:http://www.nesta.org.uk/news/antibiotic-resistant-bacteria
The prize offers a £10 million prize fund for the development of a cheap, accurate, and easy to use bacterial infection test kit, which will allow doctors to prescribe the correct antibiotics at the correct time for patients, to try to help minimise the development of antibiotic resistance.
Once you get this you must say 5 things (publicly) about yourself that you like and then pass it on to your top ten favorite blogs. Non-negotiable.
Let’s start from the top down, shall we?
1. I love my hair. It’s long, straight, brown, and soft.
2. I love my brain. It’s capable of thinking quickly, discerning truth from lies, learning new things, and full of happiness.
3. I love my eyes. They shift colors, and are still sharp, despite approaching 40.
4. I love my mouth. I can do brilliant things with my lips and tongue, including speaking two languages with some fluency. My teeth are still strong and present.
5. I love my boobs. They are as friendly as any puppies you will ever meet. They’ve got character, and love cuddles.
There are so many other pieces of me that I love. I’m pretty awesome, guys. :) Now I’m going to inflict this on a few of you.